Autor: Karen Dittmann
This book contains the complete learning scope for the certification to IPMA® Level D, as well as the scope for obtaining the Basic Certificate. It offers numerous examples and templates for project management methods and practical tips. It also aims to show that professionally executed project management can actually be enjoyable and is probably one of the most versatile and exciting professions imaginable.
The IPMA® (International Project Management Association) defines standards for professional project management worldwide. With its five-level model, it provides the certification framework for project managers, with a strong focus on its transfer into the daily routine of project management. The approach does not limit itself to procedures and process models but covers all competencies important for project management.
- Defining the terms, standards and types of projects
- Corporate culture and values in projects
- Personal and social skills for project managers
- Methodical-technical know-how for projects: initialization, planning, requirements and goals, control, completion
1. Auflage 2020 | Artikelnummer: 10621-0001